- Uncover the different environmental and genetic factorsthat may contribute to the development of an ASD;
- Identify subgroupsof ASDs based on similarities and differences in individuals and family members;
- Develop methods for earlier and easier identification of an ASD;
- Identify and develop better treatment options for people with an ASD; and
- Develop better support systems for persons with ASDs and their family members based on what they tell us are needed.
If you would like to do any further research before sharing about our program, please visit our website at www.autismresearch.ca, or contact me directly at our toll free number: 1-866-273-2272.
Meagan Berlin, BAH candidate (Psychology)
ASD-CARC Research Assistant