Started in 2007, by Paul Cimins, father of an Autistic child, we have made it our goal to impact the lives of children permanently affected by Autism. This is our goal, and we will continue to raise funds to impact as many families as possible.
Autism Radio™ is a Non Profit 501(c)(3) Organization that is committed to making a difference in the Autism Community. Our Mission is to improve the lives of the individuals diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders and their friends and families, who struggle to understand, treat, care for, and get the help necessary for their loved ones.
Autism Radio™ is dedicated to raising public awareness about Autism, and helping individuals, families, and society cope with struggles of this disorder. Our mission is to raise funds and distribute them to families in need who are dealing with the Autism Spectrum Disorder. We are committed to raising the funds necessary to support these goals.
What We've Achieved
- Started a weekly podcast/radio show called "Hope Saves the Day." Over 350 episodes have been aired.
- Started an "iPads for Autism" program.
- Started a therapeutic horseback riding program for autistic children.
- Started "Hope Saves the Day" Special Olympics swim team and swim lessons.
- Hold annual "Casino Night" fundraiser.
- Partnership with "SnapLaces"no-tie shoe laces with "Hope" branding.
- Partnership with "Iron Temple Martial Arts" program for special needs children.
- Partnership with "Project Lifesaver".
- Partnership with "Safely Back Home".
- Partnership with "MyID" program.